Poetry will now be considered
through both Postal and Online
Three issues of Iota Poetry are now
published each year along with up to
three iOTA Shot pamphlets.
All subscribers receive three issues
Please Click HERE for the Iota Online submission page
Poetry Submission Guidelines
- Iota Poetry welcomes submissions of new poetry throughout the year.
- Please send no more than six poems. We do not consider or accept simultaneous submissions or
previously published work.
- Poems must be in English, the original work of the author and translations must be marked as such,
with the title and the author of the original poem included.
- Submissions are read and considered for publication anonymously and the poet's name should not
appear on the poetry.
- Please include a separate top sheet with name, address and a full list of poems submitted.
- Postal Submissions should be posted with the correct postage to the address below
- e-Submissions will now be accepted, and must be accompanied by an Administration Charge
of £1.00 which covers our cost of downloading and printing the poetry.
- Sending e-Submissions should be sent as a single attachment in ms Word format with a
Cover page as the first page which includes full contact details and titles of the poetry. Long
submissions which exceed eight pages must be sent by post.
- Please pay the £1.00 Administration Charge by clicking HERE and then
- Please email the submission as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge safe receipt and printing of your online submission.
- We aim to reply within three months. The decision of the Editorial Board is final. Poetry submissions
are received and considered on an ongoing basis throughout the year. Please bear in mind that
submissions made between June and September may take a little longer for a response.
Please send postal submissions & copies for review to:
58 Dale Road
T: 01629 582500